Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Purpose of This Blog

This blog will be a living witness to the combination of technology, me, and often a lot of pain. A few of the many topics that will be visited include
  • A motor I salvaged out of a vacuum cleaner, which quickly exploded
  • Some of the most bizarre error messages ever seen
  • Stories of what happens to a LAN party when no fewer than 8 electronic devices malfunction
  • Wiring diagrams of the apartment, along with rants about why there is static when trying to listen to device A on stereo B after channeling the signal through devices C and D
  • A laptop that suddenly turns off and smalls like burning (this story did not have a happy ending)
  • Did I mention that things explode?
  • Oh yeah, I get electrocuted quite a bit as well
  • And much more as the gods of all things technological shake their heads in amusement just before deciding how next to smite me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home